1.4
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I am an enginerring student, had an assignment given to them. I have provided them with help materials, assignment brief, Tutor comments. Yet they still gave me copied work, not for first time for three consecutive times. I kept giving them more chances "I have just gone through the report you have just given me and I can't understand why you are not even bothered to look at the brief of the assingment. Because there is NO IMAGES, NO INTRODUCTION, NO CONCLUSION, NO TESTING TO SHOW THAT MICRODATA IS USED TO EXTRACT INFORMATION THROUGH A WEBSITE, NOT EVEN MENTIONED ABOUT THE OLYMPICS AND NO JAVA CODES. This is not the first time, not second time but the third time you guys are wasting my time and effort to go through the *** assignment you have given me.

so so what I need is my MONEY back OK, I don't want you to do this assignment anymore as I have told you guys to do this right the last time but havn't even got the decency to even look at the brief! So Money back and I dont want anymore of your help. I have missed the deadline because of you giving my assignment late and copied of the work I have given you, so its fair to say I don't any services from you as you have just proved yourself to be of no help further.

I STILL HAVN'T RECEIVED ANY MONEY BACK, ITS A SCAM, DON'T BE FOOLED GUYS!

THANKS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dangerduck stated that there is a room for improvement of no money back and lies and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of global assignment help assignment help it. Global Assignment Help needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned global assignment help assignment help it in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Global Assignment Help.

Had an Experience with Global Assignment Help?

Comments