This tutoring sit is scam. They took my two assignments with agreed charge and due date.

Before due date, they sent me one solution which included wrong equation and wrong answer. How did they can use wrong equation even use wrong equation, the answer supposed to be right, but it was wrong answers, too. I could not even see what they wrote, but I can see which equation they use because I can not see each one of number and word. It was really blurrly so some of them I can see barely, some of them I can not see them.

I asked for clear note, but they never did. I could laugh because they have copied some website program then sent me.

I tried to contact them, but they did not answer and they sent me black mails. they still do not give me my money back and the paypal is reviewing this charges.

Review about: Global Assignment Help Assignment Help.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1042182

globalassignmenthelp.co.uk is SCAM and Fake , Globalassignmenthelp.com is perfect !!!!

London, England, United Kingdom #733918

They are worst in making assignment, I Said to them about four assignment,send all the details But they even dont know what to do and charged me 280 pounds,but nothing delivered. they are scamer.

Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan #730720

yes fraud company

www.globalassignmenthelp.com

thanks

you should try matlabhomeworkhelp.com

to matlabhomeworkhelp #670655

matlabhomeworkhelp is worst then any thing else. You cheaters.

THEY R THE BEST IF THEY FIND UR ASSIGNMENT IS INCORRECT THEY WIL NOT SEND IT TO U

Try

www.makeyourassignment.com

They are the best in business and have been working with them for long, and they provide quality work

Dh1991 is lier and fuking *** who is tring to spread bad name.

Some body just want to hamper there image. THEY ARE GOOD and i strongly recomend there services.

Hey they are the best in assignment help industry........ :-)

Well i have been taking help from this company from long time and i never had any issue with them. the quality of assignment they provide is very gud and they helped me in geting gr8 grades.

Seems all the post has been done by same person. i and my others frnds have been taking help from this company from past 2 years and we NEVER face any issues with the. They are good.

Seeley Lake, Montana, United States #240820

Wow!! I found you!

I knew it somebody already have complaint about them. Yes!!

you were right. I should know that...they are scam..

Seeley Lake, Montana, United States #240811

I do have that problems. You should be more smarter than that do not trust them at all..

Seeley Lake, Montana, United States #240810

I had same problem as you had.... I have asked for advanced math problem, but the tutor sent me wrong answers.

I asked for do it again or reviewing the problem one more time because the answer was not same as the book. they did not answer me at all....

I do not trust them any more. I will do hw all by myself and save money.

Well you seems to be one of the competitors as www.globalassignmenthelp.com is one of the most best assignment help company i have ever found. they have been helping me from past 2 years and i never faced any issues with them.

This company is bunch of finest professors from the industry and They always deliver above expectations.

Seeley Lake, Montana, United States #229310