This tutoring sit is scam.They took my two assignments with agreed charge and due date.

Before due date, they sent me one solution which included wrong equation and wrong answer. How did they can use wrong equation even use wrong equation, the answer supposed to be right, but it was wrong answers, too. I could not even see what they wrote, but I can see which equation they use because I can not see each one of number and word. It was really blurrly so some of them I can see barely, some of them I can not see them.

I asked for clear note, but they never did. I could laugh because they have copied some website program then sent me.

I tried to contact them, but they did not answer and they sent me black mails.they still do not give me my money back and the paypal is reviewing this charges.

Review about: Global Assignment Help Assignment Help.

Had an Experience with Global Assignment Help?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1042182

globalassignmenthelp.co.uk is SCAM and Fake , Globalassignmenthelp.com is perfect !!!!

London, England, United Kingdom #733918

They are worst in making assignment, I Said to them about four assignment,send all the details But they even dont know what to do and charged me 280 pounds,but nothing delivered. they are scamer.

Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan #730720

yes fraud company

www.globalassignmenthelp.com

thanks

you should try matlabhomeworkhelp.com

to matlabhomeworkhelp #670655

matlabhomeworkhelp is worst then any thing else. You cheaters.

THEY R THE BEST IF THEY FIND UR ASSIGNMENT IS INCORRECT THEY WIL NOT SEND IT TO U

Try

www.makeyourassignment.com

They are the best in business and have been working with them for long, and they provide quality work

Dh1991 is lier and fuking *** who is tring to spread bad name.

Some body just want to hamper there image. THEY ARE GOOD and i strongly recomend there services.

Hey they are the best in assignment help industry........ :-)